View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #87
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

An Open Leter to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Quote:
Dude. You are so screwed. I mean, like, totally. Each day that you wake up, for the rest of your life, you’re going to face the very real possibility that it is only going to get worse. And you’re like nineteen. If they don’t kill you that means you might spend sixty years of a life behind bars. That is a long ass time to be in an orange jumpsuit. If you made those little tick marks on the wall here would be twenty-two thousand of them before you died a very old man in a very small cell.

Do you think Allah had this in mind?

I’m not one for a religious debate here but the people you killed… do you think they were your enemies? You could have done a lot of things to make the world a better place, in the name of your religion but instead you decided to kill people who otherwise might have stopped and listened to what you had to say. But now whatever you say is going to be tainted by the fact what you did was murder. Charles Manson is a lot closer to being your god than Allah is if I know anything about religion and anything about murder.
Much more and well worth reading, at Hickory Headed Hermit.