View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #122
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
You should vote if you axe me...
The trees never see the wood handle.
Machines cut the woods and are indifferent to the scurrying animals running from their homes.

Friday my son was talking about a 6' rattle snake they killed. Poor thing, every creature has a place in life. The snake had his territory and came out his hole in the ground to defend it. The rodents he consumed either went for the woods or got squashed under the tires of the great machines.

My son is a log truck driver making 1500 a week take home. I once drove log truck until I went back to work for Walmart thank God. I saw that German machine grab the tree and saw at the bottom. Here it grabs the tree and a big snippet cuts the tree like scissors leaving no stump.
I have thought of making a thread about the devastation left behind when the loggers leave. Yep I will get some pics together it will take awhile as I am getting my motorcycle together for a trip to Laurel Springs, NC. If anyone is up that way it would be swell to meet you.

It seems that I'm rambling, but my kitten is lost and I'm sitting here talking to you guys crying.

Anyone wants to skim over this its ok cuz I am not even talking about your vote, because I skimmed over most of it until I saw a mention of trees. I don't have that many trees in this small yard, but plenty of hiding spots as I look this morning.

I truly appreciate all on this forum as I can blabber on with no reprimand. Not so on the motorcycle forums unless I am talking about the specs on an engine. Tires and oil are big subjects. They always working on these Harley's. I have spent more money on mine than all the metrics I ever rode. I never went into the engine on those. When young I wasn't particular about checking oil or tires they never left me on the side of the road. Who the hell wants a Harley? I think I will go find a Goldwing or a 1700 Yami. I saw a picture one of you guys rides a crotch rocket. I kept it in my other phone that I lost while riding. Do you have another pic?

Well I hope I haven't bothered y'all too much and will leave you back to whatever you talking about. Thanks for listening I feel so much better.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote