View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 04:18 AM   #12
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
I cannot believe that no one said anything when lumberjim said here-->http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15470 AFTER HE HEARD I said that she was lost at WTC. No one said shit.
Except that practically ever post after that was by someone telling LJ they thought he'd gone too far.

Jeb, sorry you haven't enjoyed the Cellar. Sorry to hear of your loss. Sorry that you're leaving. But...

Group think? No. What you have in the Cellar is a fairly sizeable little community of individuals. Those individuals occassionally break into little cliques and factions. Those cliques and factions are not set in stone, they shift and change with the wind. That's what happens in communities (if they're a real community that is).

You think we're all so scared of LJ? Oh come on. I am so tired of hearing that particular drum-beat. Yes, Lj can be a twat. Yes, he can often be found at the centre of a clique or group who are in friction with another clique, group, or individual. Is he somehow controlling the Cellar? no of course he fucking isn't.

Jeb, the Cellar is a robust place. I'm sorry you decided you can't stay here, but you may have made the right decision.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote