View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:50 PM   #4
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

As somebody who both buys and sells quite a bit on Ebay, I can give you some general advice regardless of which style you end up choosing. First, do NOT buy something from a Canadian seller unless you can't live without it but don't need it for a month. Canadian customs inspections go beyond anything Homeland Security could devise on their worst day. It can even take up to 3 months if they have a backlog. It is twice as quick to get something delivered from England, where I buy a lot of items. Also, since these are clothes, it would behoove you to forget about anything which is not NWT, or NEW WITH TAGS. Otherwise, you can be a victim of whatever lice, infections, or other body fluids which might remain in the fabric from whatever others who have owned the item or worn it previously. Another hint is to check the names in the feedback to see who else is buying similar items which were previously offered. That is how I have found online dealers who do not mind being contacted and will search for the item you want. All in all, take your time and you will ALWAYS find whatever your heart desires on Ebay eventually