View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #7
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Well, I'm S.O.L. on all those counts. Next?
No, you're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot838423
I'm a 50 something man and have no interest at all in women young enough to be my daughter conceived during my high school prom. (Except Clodfobble until I found out how young she was, then, it was only for her amazing ability to parse the craziest posts and make them understandable.)
You are forgiven there. We ALL love Clodfobble in our own unique ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot838423
Essentially, I think I am un-marriageable due to marginal looks, meager income, and negligible power. I've got smarts and talent in spades but have yet to meet a woman of any age who is interested in those things in me.
then you're fishing in the wrong pond. There's a LOT of ponds out there. Try the next one two towns over. Finding someone you can tolerate is hard work-why do you think I"m alone? 1) I'm lazy as hell 2) been there twice and a third time, whilst it doesn't embarrass my ex, DOES embarrass me 3) I've been alone for so long now that I've become a crone set in my crone-ish ways. But mostly, I'm lazy. It's too exhausting, esp. the sex, which I used to love but now, it's like, meh.

I like you, foot. I think you're funny and smrt and I hate most people (or find them fork-in-the-eye dull) but I LIKE you!

Cheer up. All those young girls with the high tits and sweet bums? they get old, too and if they haven't developed other skills....they'll be out on their ass as soon as someone younger and prettier and mostly dumber comes along.

What I'm mad about is that this Patraeus woman is really accomplished-and now she;s making other women journalists look suspect. Or she's a Russian spy.

Well played, Russia. Well played.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote