View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:37 AM   #199
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

I tried it once, when I was in grad school, maybe 23 years old. At the time, Red was a produce manager of a large grocery store. He caught one of his employees rolling a joint in the cooler. He confiscated it, and brought it home to share with our neighbors, whom we were good friends. I tried several inhalations, but never really felt anything. *shrug* Red did a lot in high school and college. He pretty much had quit both smoking and drinking when we started hanging out. At that point in his life, he was getting over a severe alcohol problem. I'll let him post about that if he wants.

In high school, I pretty much hung out with 'good' kids, and didn't really even drink a whole lot. In fact, I was the 'bad seed', heh. Pot just wasn't something that any of us had access to, so no one I knew, save one friend, ever did it. I just didn't want to get busted with it, and kicked out of college, or have it affect my record when I wanted to work...so I just stayed away.

I was a slut instead. Sex was legal, and in my mind a whole lot safer, and not to mention more fun to me. Boys were a lot easier to find than booze, and if you played your cards right, you could get both at the same time .