View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #26
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I poured the water for my gal's shots, and took the pics, and cropped them, when she decided to put them out there wet.

We can't hang, red. That's just how I feel about it. I know there was a promise there. But I'm not sure why there had to be one, definitely can't see how this result makes it any better.

I just don't think it's a big deal. Guess what, this is the internet, tits and ass and dick of every shape and size are two clicks away. We all have 'em too. And by the way, you can keep lookout and steve the fuck out of it. They didn't do shit. They have nothing to do with it, that's all just part of your weird thing. Do you think they did it to make her a lust object, because I don't think that's how it works. I admire the women who have the guts and the bod to show it, and how secure they feel with themselves, but for me at least, the pics never become fap material. To me, it's like, hey my friend showed me her tits, or whatever -- that doesn't mean I want to whack off to my friend, hey? She's my friend, to me it's not like that.

It's all just pictures. It's no big deal. And another thing, we're in the 21st century now and men don't control the shit out of their women. And let me ask you this -- if you put up a dick pic would there be a big deal at your household?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote