Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #174
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Well then why are you upset about it then. I don't understand. Is it just that you feel very strongly about that particular thread? Were you looking for a response that didn't happen?

If so, you could just say that in the thread.

Don't get all upset about a few bitchy remarks. Believe me, it's not worth the agro.

Just interact how you like. Maybe post on some of the other threads? I haven't really paid much attention to where you're posting in particular, but you seem to be getting about the same sorts of responses as everyone else.

We're a bit communist here. Everyone is subject to the same bitchery regardless of how long they've been here for, so maybe you should just consider yourself lucky. lol That's better than special anyway isn't it?
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. I'm sure if I felt I could spend more time here, we could have gotten along very well. But I don't think this is the place for me. I'm not upset, I just needed to get some things out there before I left.

Undertoad, if you can delete those pics for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.
BrilliantDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote