View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:42 AM   #15
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Here is the "almost complete" version of my new video that promotes the Cellar and the people here.

The complete video will be posted in a few days. It's about 2:30 long.

It's taking much longer than anticipated to complete videos because the process ( as I'm doing it ) is so unforgiving. Make a mistake or need to make an adjustment...it takes a LONG time to re-render or recreate the final video.

Every time consuming mistake is a lesson and I've been learning but it's still taking a lot of time.

On the upside this little video has a theme that we can all relate to, the cellar.

As I learn these lessons and reduce the time required to make BETTER videos quicker, I'd like to continue on the Cellar theme and make more videos that promote it and the people that live here.

One video a week is my target. At this time, it's a very difficult one to meet. With that one video a week, my work can be put to good use for specialized Cellar promos and I can build my library of items, scenes and clips for use on other projects as well.

My work is getting better and quicker but is still far from what I imagine it to be in the coming months.

If you think of a theme or have a script for something Cellar related post it here and we can develop it into something cool.

Thanks in advance.

Almost forgot. The voice is Clodfobble. She's got a great voice and has been very helpful with the scripts for this project.

slang is offline   Reply With Quote