Thread: Mea Culpa
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #22
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Big V- well said. But in light of the past? I think it's undeserved.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out this thread (at bottom). I would like people to read it from beginning to end. The people on the cellar have shown great respect for Big and his relationship from what I have seen (only out in the open mind you). This thread was created before his wife was here. Maybe it would behove Tink to read it as well. This particular thread sticks out in my mind, because everyone was doing their best to help.....I don't know who is bothering Big or who the people are that should fuck off...I'd be comfortable if you started naming names, because people have tried to do a lot for you Big and you give them a firm rejection. Hey consider it done. I think you both are being overly-defensive, or someone is harassing you both...which is it? A mixture of both? Here's the thread, and I'd like this to be admitted as evidence. Don't say fuck off then try to say it's no one's business who exactly should fuck off.

Now all the women here feel guilty for talking to big at all....as they should...because they are being made to feel that way by vague accusations and a firm fuck off. Who are you telling to fuck off? Exactly? Oh wait it is not polite to name the "she" or who should fuck off exactly. It will only make the situation worse? Well, you guys are insulting now. Just wanted you to know that. Your letter is dripping with sincerity, and I will mind it.

Good luck to you both. Really.

Start at one and keep reading.
http://www.cellar.org/showpost.php?p=391805&postcount=1

Last edited by Cicero; 11-15-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote