View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 10:31 AM   #1294
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

mildly amusing and irritating at the same time

So, just snippets from some punk ass punk, maybe 17 years old, skinny deliverance type dude...who decided to sit with this chick in the chairs right next to where I'm set up at the library. He hasn't stopped talking for one second. Not one second. The girl intersperses with "huh. yeah. no. huh."

I want to say to the girl "are you really buying this bag of shit?"

I made sure my headphones were unplugged and my volume was just high enough on my laptop and I played the theme from Deliverance...made myself laugh, anyway, but this kid was oblivious.

Will he ever shut the fuck up? Will he fix his night vision glasses? Will he drink from the empty bottle of jagermeister that's in his house?

OH, they're leaving "you wanna come to my house?" "Uh, yeah." Still talking as they descend the staircase. So romantic.

Quote:
Yeah, I been shot at and shot. I know what it's like. I'm not afraid to shoot someone. He's mad at me because I broke up with his stepdaughter. He wants to beat my ass. So I tell him if he shows up at my house he'll have a 22 in his face. I ain't afraid to shoot no one. I know what it's like

Do you know my sister?

I was beat with a belt. I was so high. The thing was, it was my belt. Yeah, I was so high, and I was laying like this.

Do you know my uncle?

Do you know Mike Hicks?

Hey, look at this thing on my neck. 'Cause my dad was in the military. Yeah.

I was pissed, man. I stood up, and psssshhh, I was like what. No you ain't. See, these hook together with this thing. So I put the dog tags on and he was cold. And walking home is gonna be real cold.

You ever been stabbed? I been stabbed right here.

Do you know John? Yeah, he drinks a lot. So he comes over and gets really drunk and smokes and he gets weird man, weird.

The cops came right into school and arrested me. Right in front of everybody. My girlfriend came up and slapped me, then she was hugging me saying she'd be waiting for me, which could mean she'd wait for me to get out of jail or meaning she'd be waiting for me to kick my ass or something.

Yeah. So, I forgot what I was gonna say about the bike. I was riding Neil around town on my bike, and I didn't have my night vision glasses but I used to have them and I went into a dark alley and like I had ten dollars for some spray paint and some dude said my bike was too bright...then he goes 'are those night vision goggles' and i was like 'yeah' and he wanted to try them so he put them on I shined a bright light in his face and now they don't work anymore...I can't see out of the middle of them. I got a pair from the military.

There was a possum, I knowed it was a possum 'cause they got that face!

Last edited by infinite monkey; 01-15-2015 at 10:36 AM.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote