View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 10:25 AM   #10
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Ah, the water of life ...

I drink two mugs of coffee before leaving for work, and typically up to three or four more during a shift. I go back and forth regarding how persnickety I am over making the coffee ... I'm currently on a "you have to grind your own beans" kick, although I can as easily decide that it's much easier just spooning it out of a can.

I don't experience any problems while having it, nor do I get any notable withdrawal symptoms when I don't. And I can go right to sleep when I get home if I want.

I pretty much don't drink soda currently, having forsaken Coke and Dr. Pepper for the crisp refreshment of flavored seltzer products because I don't want the sugar, but like the fizzy.

I also make tea (proper tea, in a teapot with leaves) on occasion, and when I want to have it at work have an industrial thermos flask to transport it in.

Slang, the headache you're experiencing is probably the one you usually get when you don't kill people who really need it.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote