View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 08:27 AM   #3360
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

From the comments ...
"Enjoy it while you can. Humor like this does not present itself everyday. It’s funny in a 5 year old tantrum sort of way.More funny is all those people marching around with didoes.How did we get to a point that people can infringe on others because their opinion is different? How does a tantrum make it justified? Oh well, I’m not the one fondling a cock for the media I guess in makes sense, if I want to protest colo-rectal thinking, I should wave rectums, colons anuses, and sphincters around screaming “get your head out of you ass” I don’t think the constitution covers the right to bear penises. Does it? Arms and genitals are three different things. Imagine, years from now they show their grand kids the great “Cocks not Glocks” protest. It is true, gun control sells guns and dildos. Interesting. Also interesting, it is not inclusive. Where are the pulsating vaginas, I say! There were no inflatable love dolls or animals! Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Bi, even Hetero should be offended for not being included.
Hypothetically, had a shooter event happened, wold they wave their dicks around and wait for help? Would some sneak behind and tickle their butts until help arrived? As a shooter it would be confusing to say the least.
Oh beautiful for spacious sky, for amber cocks we wave. It’s funny in the respect, a dildo bears a resemblance to a Glock. Makes me want to go out and buy a dildo with a high cap drop mag. I mean balls, I think. In the inner city, if a negroid pointed a dick at a cop, would he still get shot? Would they riot because he died with his cock in his hands?
Another argument, is one needs a background check for a gun but not a dildo. If that were the case, what would people do for three days, waiting for a vibrator, breed oh shit no. The key is not to regulate objects, but to regulate dicks and vaginas. Those things create stupidity, much more harmful than guns or dildos.. That is unless you hide a Glock inside a cock.. Expression and arms are not of the same specific amendments, but ok, VIVA the Dildo! Trading a bang for a bang!
Stay safe, support you local militia and gun shop. Above all, support your local dildo store. Happy Tails!"