View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 09:37 PM   #4
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprint
it is really nice to see a forum that hasnt been completely overrun with leftists.
It WAS really nice to have a forum where the collective IQ was more than 2 digits. The bar around here seems to have been lowered lately. Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprint
no where in the constitution is it ever mentioned that we are entitled to privacy. besides, how many of you care if your internet searches are seen by the federal government? you shouldn't! the old saying still sticks: "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about"
Apparently, you are as ignorant of Constitutional Law as you are of global economics. Try reading some besides the label of your can of Coors. The 9th Amendment might prove entertaining for you during one of Rush Limbaugh's commercial breaks.

What IS it about you types who squeal about "big government" while happily allowing Big Brother to legislate morality and peer over your shoulder into all aspects of your private life and everyone else's? If I have done nothing wrong, I still have plenty to worry about from those who are seeking to find a way to wrong me.