Thread: Planning trips
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:59 PM   #12
bbro
Insert witty comment here

Well, I've booked my trip to Asheville for October (apparently their busiest month).

I am staying at a B&B about a mile form downtown. I plan on doing a self guided Artisan tour they offer. Most likely on the way out so I can buy stuff and just put it in the car.

I want to do some hiking. Saturday morning I am thinking of signing up for a group. I also want to do some solo so I can take my time and take pictures. I still need to research trails for that.

The day I get there, I can't check in until 4pm, so I am probably going to the Biltmore Estate and wander the gardens. I've already done the house, so I am not interested in that. I will probably get lunch somewhere in Biltmore Village.

I want to do a bit of a bar crawl by myself Saturday or Sunday night with places downtown. It will depend on what's open what days. I figure Sunday may not be as busy as Saturday would be.

As the day gets closer, I will plan exactly the places I am going. Since I am on my own, I will be able to schedule it all to my liking

SO EXCITED!