Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #277
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
I bet you're wondering where you fit on that list right about now
Ooh the DRAMA, it's so exciting! But what I *really* like is when a lot of people are fighting and it's all due to ME ME ME! Let me see how many more I can draw in... oh, this will work:

I have deep secrets about your group! That only I will divulge! Now you NEED me! But I'm going! Because you're a bunch of assholes! Don't ask me about the list again! Unless you really want to! Hint hint!

Now I'm out of here, so you better stop talking about me and my list! If you keep talking about me I will be back to remind you to stop talking about me and I will bring up the list again! You don't know how powerful I am due to this list!

You treat new people like shit and I deserve better so I'm going to insult the crap out of you and try to use everybody against each other! Being nice to new people is the most important thing for a forum! That's why I'm still here trying to drum up shit! Because I like you and I know you have a lot of potential! You better shape up or my list will be coming soon!

I hate you people so much! Try to guess who sent me the list! Won't you hate that person if you are on the list! You'll have a big fight if you are on the list! Try to guess if you are on the list! Maybe you'll fight anyway! Go ahead and fight!

ok that oughta do it now let's sit back and watch the fireworks

ooh wow boom! pretty
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote