View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 10:41 PM   #791
monster
I hear them call the tide

My next door neighbor had a heart attack ten days ago. I learned about it last Saturday. From the neighbor on the other side of him. She said it was minor but he was still in ICU with no visitors.

It's not his first one and he's had a couple of run ins with prostate cancer too.

I realized this morning that it happened on the anniversary of his wife's death -she died from lung cancer exactly two months after beest died.

I went out to mow the lawn and saw the daughter who now lives with him, she said they were going to see him (I think for the first time because no visitors...) but it didn't look good. All the kids are here.

Neighbor just texted and said she had spoken to Mia, and he is "still unresponsive". I didn't realize he was "unresponsive"

We were never "close friends" but we lived next door for 20 years and went through similar hells at the same time so we formed a sort of bond. I'd mow his lawn sometimes, he'd pay my kid to shovel his snow....