View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 11:33 PM   #782
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

My bank they just keep on Pissing me off.
Strike 1: They turned me down for a refinance on my truck right after i bought it. All I wanted was to keep all my banking under one roof, and give them some business.
Strike 2: They took out the money for my Dec. shop rent Thanksgiving Day causing me to be overdrawn, they didn't charge me an overdraft because it was their computer glitch that caused the problem in the first place. But I was still broke for the rest of the month.
Strike 3: Today I went with my Little Sister to open an account, and The Runt had all the paper work she had, various letters from Social security, the hospital, and a piece of mail to prove her address. And that condescending little shit at the bank told her she couldn't have an account without a valid picture ID. Even though I told that punk that I would vouch for her, and my credit is excellent there. All that asshole could say was sorry sir in a very shitty way making my sister cry. I even told the turd that he will open her an account, or I will close all of mine. That's when he threatened to call the cops, I raised my voice and scared mr braveheart.
After we left the bank we drove straight to DMV and The Runt got her picture ID without a birth certificate.
So tomorrow she will go back without me she's going with Keryx.
I'll let The Lady Keryxderos deal with condescending boy.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote