View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

1. When was the last time you scored a goal, and what game were you playing?
    Absolutely no idea. Probably back in school in netball
  2. Do you set your alarm for the last minute and jump out of bed, or earlier and get up slowly?
    Early - Diz comes into my bed for a snuggle when the alarm goes off, so I purposely allow myself the opportunity to hit Snooze
  3. Do you like to drive in the snow?
    Probably not - I haven't yet anyway
  4. Do you walk across grassed areas if it's quicker/shorter than staying on the paths?
    Depends on the weather. Completely dry or frozen ground then yes
  5. How many people do you know called Hazel?
    One now, a schoolgirl. Previously also a Great Aunt by marriage (recently deceased)
  6. Would you change your last name/surname/family name to Coca Cola, Walmart, or Google if they paid you $500,000? If not, what is your price?
    £1 million and you can call me what the heck you like
  7. If you were a baddie/bad-guy in a Batman move, what would your name be, and what would be your last (dying) line?
    Sour Cherry I think and my last line would be "So much for healthy living..."
  8. What language would you like to learn (other than English in all its forms)
    Learn? Probably Italian. Know automatically and instantly with no effort, Mandarin or Japanese
  9. Bud or Labatts? Hmmm. Neither. Which is stronger? I seem to remember American Bud being pretty much alcohol free.
  10. Have you ever had to go to (the) hospital to have a foreign object removed from your body? Yes. Splinter and piece of gravel.
  11. Do you know how to knit and purl?
    I did. I can probably pick it up again quite easily.
  12. Have you ever done your kids' homework for them?
    N/A
  13. What USB device/gadget would you like to see? I don't understand the question. A toaster?
  14. Do you write notes on your hands?
    Not any more, my Mum finally nagged me out of it.
  15. Can you juggle three or more balls?
    Not even one.
  16. Are Spiders more scary than guns -to you? -no politics discussion required
    No, guns win.
  17. You're walking in the park, you're distracted by a flash of red....what is it?
    An empty packet of Walkers Ready Salted crisps
  18. 23 or 18?
    23, I was a little more stable than

Last edited by Sundae; 02-06-2011 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Formatting
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote