View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

When was the last time you scored a goal, and what game were you playing?

Would have to be Capture the Flag, sometime around the age of 10. I've played sports since then, but I was always the goalie.

Do you set your alarm for the last minute and jump out of bed, or earlier and get up slowly?

I don't set an alarm. I sleep until my kids scream and wake me up.

Do you like to drive in the snow?

My city shuts down when there is snow. I've never attempted driving in it because there's nowhere to go.

Do you walk across grassed areas if it's quicker/shorter than staying on the paths?

Yeah... unless it's a busy area with a lot of people walking, and I'd be the only one taking the shortcut. Then I don't want to look like the lazy one.

How many people do you know called Hazel?

None.

Would you change your last name/surname/family name to Coca Cola, Walmart, or Google if they paid you $500,000? If not, what is your price?

Absolutely. Out of those choices I'd go with Walmart, because then I would sigh and mutter, "It's Swedish," or whatever, and people would just pity me for getting shafted with an unlucky name. I wouldn't want people to know I'd gotten $500K, because then it would get all awkward. Mr. Clod and I have actually had a conversation along these lines: if we won the lottery (pretty hard since we don't play, but if,) I wouldn't want to tell anyone, especially family. He insisted we'd have to tell them, it would only be right... to which I responded that I guess that means that if we won the lottery I wouldn't be telling him, either.

If you were a baddie/bad-guy in a Batman move, what would your name be, and what would be your last (dying) line?

I'd be the Vocal Timbre, and my last line would be, "It's pronounced tamber, you fuckers!"

What language would you like to learn (other than English in all its forms)

Japanese.

Bud or Labatts?

No thanks.

Have you ever had to go to (the) hospital to have a foreign object removed from your body?

Removed, yes. But being born on American soil, they are full-fledged citizens.

Do you know how to knit and purl?

No, but I can do a basic net crochet stitch.

Have you ever done your kids' homework for them?

No, but in 3rd grade I tricked my mother into doing mine for me. I told her (calling out from the other room, she was bathing my brother) that I didn't believe she was as smart as she said she was, and I wanted to test how fast she could answer some random arithmetic problems...

What USB device/gadget would you like to see?

Personal chef.

Do you write notes on your hands?

Most definitely.

Can you juggle three or more balls?

Can't even manage two.

Are Spiders more scary than guns -to you?

Not unless we're talking about a deadly spider.

You're walking in the park, you're distracted by a flash of red....what is it?

The ninja child trying to escape the confines of the playscape.

23 or 18?

Oh, I prefer the DC citizens' right to vote over Prohibition, no doubt.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote