View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #3
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

When was the last time you scored a goal, and what game were you playing? Grav, steady...... this is not a NSFW thread

199x, inline hockey

Do you set your alarm for the last minute and jump out of bed, or earlier and get up slowly?

(Report to antidepressant thread.) For the first 36 years of my life it took me an hour to wake up. On Paxil, I wake up immediately. So I used to be a set-it-early sort, now I can get up at the last minute.

Do you like to drive in the snow?

S'awesome. Because I work from home, so snow driving is for pleasure only.

Do you walk across grassed areas if it's quicker/shorter than staying on the paths?

Certainly.

How many people do you know called Hazel?

None

Would you change your last name/surname/family name to Coca Cola, Walmart, or Google if they paid you $500,000? If not, what is your price?

I would only change to Google, because they aren't evil.

If you were a baddie/bad-guy in a Batman move, what would your name be, and what would be your last (dying) line?

The Civil Reëngineer. Umlaut required. I would assemble forces to correct poorly-engineered roads, bridges, public parks, etc. under cover of darkness. Final line: "This exit lane... is... too short..."

What language would you like to learn (other than English in all its forms)

I would like to relearn French and revisit Montreal and be really rude to the waiters.

Bud or Labatts?

Labatts, despite above answer.

Have you ever had to go to (the) hospital to have a foreign object removed from your body?

Only if bad tonsils are foreign

Do you know how to knit and purl?

My dog is named Purl.

Have you ever done your kids' homework for them?

I don't have kids, but at age 8 I would show flashcards to a 7 year old, and improved his grades.

What USB device/gadget would you like to see?

Gesture input device, so you can do stuff just waving your hands in the air (like you just don't care)

Do you write notes on your hands?

Definitely.

Can you juggle three or more balls?

No just the two.

Are Spiders more scary than guns -to you?

No.

You're walking in the park, you're distracted by a flash of red....what is it?

A border collie has a red kerchief around its neck.

23 or 18?

By the age difference rule of thumb, half your age plus 7, both are out of my range. But women are not interesting until they're about 35.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote