View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 11:30 AM   #102
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
The thing to remember is that the middle 36 blocks (9 per color) are probably not that far off from each other in beliefs. I also suspect that other variables were used to put famous people and politico's in their own little spot.
I'm not to sure about that. Ron Paul is only 1 square down and 3 to the right of Hillary. Maybe the middle 4 or 16, but I think people at opposite ends of a 6-block difference would have dramatically different views.

That being said, the differences matter more if one or both of the parties are authoritarian. Stalin and Hitler did not make good neighbors. Adam Smith and Ghandi would probably have done well, mostly because they would not have been busy trying to impose ideas on each other.

Wolf, Bullitt, and Aimee are the only Cellarites who scored higher than 1.0 on the authoritarian scale. I wonder if a person's job has any relationship to score, either as cause or effect?
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by richlevy; 01-20-2008 at 11:40 AM.
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote