View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 10:57 AM   #30
marichiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla
You're trying to pull off a conflation of Wounded Knee and the American Indian Movement. Won't work.

Ahem, earth to UG:

Quote:
Now, not vexing the Christians, of whatever intensity of practice, hardly seems the stuff to engender pogroms. For that you need three things: 1. Hatred. 2.Governmental Power. 3. A Disarmed Target Population.

Point to a zone where all three conditions apply, and that would be where in the U.S. to expect a pogrom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marichiko
Ever hear of something called "The Ghost Dance," UG? Or a people called the Lakota? Or a place called "Wounded Knee"?
Quote:
Mari, I did half my growing up in Rapid City, SD. Sioux all over the place. Been to Wounded Knee, too. We watched the AIM kick off, and kick up dust -- they were annoying enough that we started talking about the Assholes In Moccasins.
You aren't even worth my C game, UG. Get back to me when you have something to say that doesn't insult the intelligence of everyone here.

Noodle, I never knew that you fundies hated black folk! Really? Do you guys really beat 'em with sticks? Down here in fundieville, they seem to more or less leave the black folk alone (yes, Wolf, there are three black people here in Colorado. I guess Noodle and his friends ran off the rest. ).

Last edited by marichiko; 01-11-2006 at 11:03 AM.