View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 11:20 AM   #14
hot_pastrami
I am meaty

I'm an odd jobs software man for a largish entity. If you need help with Java, Perl, PHP, any variety of HTML, Javascript, XML, XSLT, SQL or InstallShield, I may be able to help. I also have a lot of experience with software interface desgin, and graphics. Additionally, I've done a fair share of technical writing. Oh, and I've developed websites for the blind.

I worked as a PC repair guy for years, and I still hobby around with that stuff occasionally, so I may be able to help with computer hardware/software woes. I spent a while as a manager of group of support technicians, so if you're a supervisor having a problem with one of your underlings, my advice may not be totally worthless to you, but your milage may vary.

I have spotty knowledge on automobile repair, mostly confined to things I have had to learn to repair on my own over the years. This is also true of around-the-home repairs. Again, your milage may vary.

I've been doing ametuer (digital) photography for awhile, as well as photo retouching and modification, with surprising success. I've also done some heavy photo restoration.

Oh, I also shit rose petals.