View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 04:04 PM   #66
ladysycamore
"I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me."

Re: DO YOU SMOKE POT?

Quote:
Originally posted by lumberjim
Although I have had SOME evidence to the contrary, I would say that most of you are of reasonably high intelligence, and relatively successful in your chosen proffessions. I have always felt that more people smoke pot than don't. I just think people don't admit it. Please be honest with your answer, and stay anon if you wish, or state your views. This may not be a true slice of the populous, as we are mostly nerds, but still, I'm curious
Not anymore, but as I stated on another thread about smoking weed, from about 1993-1997 I was pretty high damned near everyday. The main problem was that I was still living at home with the 'rents, so I wasn't home that often ('cause I wanted to be high, so off I'd go to my friend's apartment to chill out). Choice of smoking equipment: bong or pipe. Man, I hated joints and blunts.

Had to quit it in May 1997, because I had applied for a gubmint job. Funny, it was for the DOD, and they didn't even drug test me...huh!

"The Akan concept of Sankofa: In order to move forward we first have to take a step back. In other words, before we can be prepared for the future, we must comprehend the past." From "We Did It, They Hid It"
ladysycamore is offline   Reply With Quote