View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:56 AM   #755
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Hi Dude and all, on this Covid, I have and will continue to keep my Immune System strong and healthy. The US and world are in sad places..

Due to other issues I have not had to wear a mask as I stay around my apt bldg and love the fresh air I breath when I out outside and MOST of my friends don't wear one when they visit me.
That's not a good idea. Scientists all over the world have been working on every aspect of the virus and leaned an awful lot it a year since it first appeared. One discovery is the hand washing and lifespan of the virus on different surface types is far less important than the first thought, although it's still a good idea even without the virus threat.

But probably the most important thing is aerosol transmission, which was dismissed in the beginning, seems to be a major vector. Not the big and little droplets with the 6 ft spacing requirement, but the tiny virus carrying moisture that travels around the room on air currents both natural and HVAC created. They finally verified this is a major problem.