View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 12:30 PM   #11
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Timex scores points for the catchiest slogan--"takes a licking and keeps on ticking", but you can't beat Casio for durable watches. I am *hard* on my equipment (go ahead, pun away. I wrote it, deleted it, and rewrote it. It's true) and the Casios are not indestructible, but anything short of a direct hit with a tool to the face will incur cosmetic damage at worst. They are easily the best watches in their price range. And the selection is staggering. Analog, digital, plastic, metal, rubberized. There isn't a chip based gadget that isn't available in some model (stopwatch, timers, altimeter, digital compass, remote control, usb drive, mp3 player, thermometers, radio-atomic timekeeping, solar power, titanium cases, organizers, calculators, you get the idea). There are plenty of dressy styles that I'm certain carry all the same quality and durability characteristics of the sport oriented models I have worn and loved.

You can not go wrong with a Casio watch.

I am straining and failing to think of another company/brand for whose products I hold an equal amount of esteem. Get one, or two. You won't be disappointed, until you lose it.