Thread: I am a whore...
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #81
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
molly, you are NOT being kind. you are being self-centered, confrontational, belligerent, and entitled.
Take my advice. read some more threads. Learn some peoples' names and personalities. make some FRIENDS here, instead of plopping down in the middle of everything and expecting some kind of special treatment.
This isn't that kind of forum. This is a community. We often use the metaphor of a pub or a coffeeshop, the Cheers kind where everybody knows your name. We're almost all "regulars" here. we know eachother, we know how we get along, we know we each have our interests and our modes of communication. we are, again, a COMMUNITY. you're the loud newcomer bursting in and hollering and carrying on wanting attention and expecting us all to treat you like a martyr, not like a loudmouth.
Ibby, meet Pensive Pam. You might have missed out on him while you were finding yourself. She killed her landlord, then tried to commit suicide using wine and a pair of knoited garden shears, or something..... he already knows all the regulars -look at how he responds to them differently