View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #187
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Thank you for explaining everything. I don't mind it at all!

I loved all the newspaper wrappings. It was really fun to rip through them presents. All those cat presents....I was thinking, "How did she know I have cats now?" Then I remembered that you love cats. The ninja wallet....OMG! I love it! Stuck it into my wallet right away.

The chocolate selection pack was a life saver. One day I was pmsing and in a foul mood because I couldn't resolve the data problem I had on my phone. I had wanted to buy some ice cream, but Bruce gave me a look and said, "If you can't lose weight, don't blame me." I decided to not buy any but was I I came home and ate all of them chocolates you gave, hihi. They were yummy. I remember eating those when I was a kid. Eating them cheered me right up.

Christmas crackers....I thought inside were cookies crackers. One day, I felt like eating crackers and tore one open. Imagine my surprise....hahahhaa. That's what I get for not reading the box. Except for the one I tore open, I saved the rest for next Christmas. I'm glad you described how to open them.

Hand lotion....I use it before going to bed. I like hand lotions. By the way, I love them lip balm too. Tossed one in my purse right away.

Edible eyes: I told Bruce the next time we eat burgers, I will stick eyes on them.

The personalized ribbon: I think that is so cool. Cool as the Christmas card. It was extremely thoughtful of you.

The cock, the butterfly, and the owl....they all go onto the bookcase.

The calendar is so nice. Yes, I recognized that it was of your "hometown."

I really like everything you gave and the thought that went into them. Thank you a whole bunch. As I said before, opening your present felt like Christmas present all over. Actually, I think I was more excited opening your gifts than my own on Christmas morning.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote