Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 02:36 AM   #71
W.HI.P
Free

N.F.L Pointspread
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Miami Dolphins(-2,5)-Detroit Lions

They've got this one pretty much right, Miami is a much better team than the Detroit Lions, especially their defence. One way or another, the Dophins will secure a lead and then run it at them with Brown, their defence will do the rest. Look for the Miami Dolphins to win their 4th in a row here, the 2,5 is a very small spread to cover.
Bet on the Dolphins

Tampa Bay Bucs-Dallas Cowboys(-10,5)
Poor Bucs here, they'e got the run all taken care of, the only problem is that julius jones hasn't been muh of a threat all year...and since Romo came in, no one can stop the pass.
The Dallas Cowboys seems to be one of the only threats to the Bears reaching the superbowl.
Tampa Bay gets my vote for worst team in the NFL, set aside my respect for Kiffin.
The 10,5 points is never a factor in such a miss-match...
Bet on the Cowboys!

Denver broncos(-2,5)-Kansas City Chiefs

There is no competition here.
KC is NOT even remotely close to the team they were last year, and the Denver Broncos are pretty much just as good. They need to claim that AFC Wildcard slot, and this is probably their most important game after last weeks home defeat at the hands of the superior Chargers.
Easy win for Denver, the 2,5 spread is small.
Bet on the Broncos!

Jacksonville Jaguars(-3,5)-Bufalo Bills
Jacksonville desperatly needs this win, it won't come easy, thats for sure.
I'm really tempted to take the Bills on the spread, and i may just do so come Sunday morning, but for now, i'll leave it alone, as I'm not quite sure if the Bills have the passion or motive to win this one.

Houston Texans-New York Jets(-6,5)
Oh my, the Jets are gonna demolish these texans, and beat this spread easily scoring multiple touchdowns.
I'm sure the Texans will score, but these guys still have a chance to make the playoffs!
They're certainly gonna demonstrate to this home crowd how super their offence is.
6,5 points will easily be covered by theNew York Jets
Bet on the Jets!

Pitchberg Steelers-Baltimore ravens(-3,0)

The Ravens are obviously the superior team here, i can't see either teams scoring many points in this one, therefore that spread is kind of unattractive.
Leave this one alone.

Cincinatti Bengals (-3,5)-Clevland browns

OK, so the browns are good, but Hello! They're not that good!
They could play this one 100 times and the Bengals would still come out on top...the Browns have nothing to run at them, and will find it very difficult to score... the Cincinatti Bengals on the other hand, well, we've seen what their offence is all about! Chad Johnson catching for over 400 yards these past 2 weeks, this teams on fire!
The 3,5 points can be kinda tricky, but i can't imagine this one being close.
Bet on the Bengals

Arizona cardinals-Minnesota Vikings(-6,5)
The 6,5 spread is so wrong, I mean the way the Vikings have been playing.
But you can't go the other way either, not with that Head Coach.
Leave this one alone.

San Fransisco 49ers-St.louis Rams(-5,5)
The spread looks just about right here.
I may be leaning towards the homes team, but not enough to wager on it.

New Orlean Saints-Atlanta Falcons(-3,0)
Erase the first game between these two in New Orleans, pretend it never happened, cause it really didn't. I mean, like look at the circumstances it was played under.
You Knew the Saints were gonna get a gimme.
The Falcons simply got to relax that week.
Reality has it. that the Falcons a beter team, and should win this.
However i will avoid, as the Falcons are a very unpredictable team.

Carolina Panthers(6,5)-Washington Redskins
Some games at this point of the year simply become pointless to gamble on.
You know the Redskins aren't gonna kill themselves, I mean, you've got a great team, the year is over, and then you stat looking at the players that you can get in the upcoming draft. Sure the Panthers will win this, and they will surpass the Saints in their division and take first place.
The Redskins are a running team, Panthers will be looking to kill the clock, this one should be over before all the others, certainly don't be betting on it.

Oakland Raiders-Sand Diego Chargers(-14,5)
This is an easy week if I've ever seen one for the Chargers.
I've watched quite a few Chargers games this year, and one of the things i've noticed about them, is that when they're up, they rest Tomlinson as much as possible, yet still run the ball, and they do that up the middle systematically, almost not caring about the first down, and then punt it away.
Especially now that they've got one foot in the playoffs, you can be 100% sure that thats what they'll be doing. I'm almost tempted to recomend the Raiders here. but my point was for us to avoid games like this.

Chicago bears-New England Patriots(-3,0)
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict that the Chicago bears play with a little passion here and show their overwhelming superiority against the Patriots.
If they play 75%, they're not only gonna beat this spread, but they'll get an EASY WIN!
Bet on the Bears!!!!!!!!

New york giants(-3,0)-Tennessee Titans
What are we even talking about here?
Bet on the Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philadelphia Eagels-Indianapolis Colts(9,5)
Seasons over for the Eagels, thats so sad, this would have been an amazing matchup! I think the Eagels defence are gonna have their hands full against perfect Manning, We're gonna lose! Lets not forget though that the Colts will be taken it easy from here on out, so you got to stay away from them pointspreads, avoid!

Green Bay Packers-Seattle Seahawks(-10,5)

Favre didn't look to good last week, taking it upon himself to make the plays since the Patriots found a way to finally stop Green.
The seahwks haven't stopped Anything all year.
I predict that the Green Bay Packers offencive machine should start running again, and I think they'll have a go at actually winning this game...10,5 ponts?

Bet on the Packers!