Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 02:04 PM   #67
W.HI.P
Free

College football
*~*~*~*~*~*

Syracuse at home against Conneticut.
I've watched a lot of Syracuse matchups this year, and they've played some really good football against teams that were a lot better than Conneticut, I'm really impressed with their offence, and I think they're gonna beat this team by a bundle, and they have motive as well.
Their win pays 2,30.. take it!

Michigan@Ohio State
It dosen't get much better than this! I feel kinda silly talking about this game as there are various opinions on this one and it is one of the most talked about subject in sports in N.America these days, but i must!
What does this game really come down to? Michigans defence against this super Ohio State offence. Having watched them both with an open mind , i have to say that there isn't really any competition
It won't be as easy as the Texas game, but lets be real, Ohio State IS the #1 team in the country, and come Saturday Michigan will not be #2, and they really aren't now, i mean , not really.
Everyone was so impressed with the predictable win over the dodgy Irish that I just so happened to call.
Ohio State will win, the 3,5 pays 1,60 and that looks like the best way to wager on this event.
I mean the 6,5 spread pays what? 1,70? ..so as you can see, this is not a pointspread kinda game.

N.H.L Hockey
*~*~*~*~*~*

I must mention tommorow's Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators matchup.
They've got the Sabres heavy favorites, and thats just not realistic, not with their goalie "Miller" out. Hell, even if he was playing, 1,95 on Ottawa is a gift.
Ottawa will win this division no matter how it looks like at the moment, and its matches like this that will bring them there.