View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #35
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
TW- how can you say she's done nothing wrong?
Did she have an affair with Petraeus? That was the context. Other stuff is peripheral fodder that I will ignore until the hard facts are being reported. These peripheral stories are quite damning. But remain rumors. I don't pay attention to Entertainment Today or TMZ. Their stories, if true, will eventually be reported by hard news sources. And are unrelated to the CIA, Afghanistan, and other significantly more important issues.

It is a fact that many if not most charities are more likely profit centers for their administrators. What charitywatch.org was created to expose. These charities work because so many decide emotinally. She is prettty. She looks expensive. She sounds honest. So she must be. It amazes me that the majority are that gullible. Making fraud (she is accused of) so easy and routine.

She is far from being the only one doing this stuff. But my comments were not about routine fraud. My comments were about how this Petraeus affair is just throwing so many uninvolved third parties into a spotlight.

I'll wait for Bob Woodward to write the book. Right now, it sounds like a top selling fictional scandel. Almost nobody could write this stuff.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote