View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 01:58 PM   #39
Madman
has left the building.

I offer an apology to those that have been members of this forum for so long. I'm new and I do know new people should take things a bit slower so the longtime members will get to know the newcomers better before they (me) spout off so quickly.

It is a touchy topic with me. I spent 20 years in the military. Unfortunately, compasion for nonsense is not one of my stronger attributes. Pity parties neither work nor will I support them.

For extemporaneous; Wake up! Life is not easy. Life is a learning process that you can work through - key word: WORK! You're young and you have your life ahead of you. Quit the pot smoking. If you want to work at bullshit jobs that pay just better than minimum wage all your life then keep smoking the pot. If you want to progress to something better than what you are and have then work for it.

Set goals. Start small and go from there. Write these goals down on paper. Plan ahead and keep track of your accomplishments - no matter how small they may seem to you or others. Your life and your future is in your hands. Make the best of it.

Don't settle for some cracked out, pot headed toilet psychologist that has a revelation of insight with every drag of a joint. Don't settle for the "pretty boy" that is cute and hot. Look for someone that has a sense of responsibility and isn't so into himself (when you find one he'll be cute and hot anyway).

And don't ever give up trying to do the right thing. You'll hit all kinds of stumbling blocks, walls and problems along the way. That's life and you already know that.

There is a wealth of information from the people on this forum. All you have to do is ask.

Good luck to you.
Madman is offline   Reply With Quote