View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 11:23 PM   #779
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
You've started 323 threads since the beginning and 8 this year, Otis.
Only 323 threads since the 1990s. Many were only corny jokes or curious anomalies. Or a continuation of another thread. I started less than 1% of the threads I have posted in. That proves Trump properly addressed Covid-19 threats?. Of course he did not. Stay on topic. We know someone, with a 30 second attention span, cannot.

Trump was informed the Pandemic was coming by his administration's professional scientist - in January. You don't know that. Fox News job is to keep one uninformed and brainwashed. Trump admits (in recordings) to being warned in January.

Responsible news services (both domestic and international) were telling me that something serious was coming. About same time Trump was also told. Those are facts ... relevant .. and denied by you because it contracts Fox News brainwashing..

Your emotions denied Saddam's WMDs were mythical even after George Jr admitted so. Emotions. Denied Fukushima Daiichi reactors were in meltdown even after two exploded. Emotions. Claimed global warming does not exist by posting some vague and irrelevant half truth about volcanoes. Emotions. Because "really fake" news from Fox said so.

Trump is worse (more corrupt) than Nixon. If you know otherwise, then defend him. You cannot. So in the Trump tradition, attack a person. Since overt lies cannot be defended - even by alternative facts.

An adult would be posting facts to defend Trump. But that is impossible. Fox News never provided honest facts. Trump and Fox News constantly lie - even back in January when masks sold out as fast as they arrived.

Will UT address the issue? Or post more irrelevant, UG style lies?

The whole world is watching.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote