View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #395
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

What is it with dogs this week?

Yesterday I took Jackson & Lucy for their normal walk on the beach, now our beach is dog friendly and has "off leash" policy.

Most of the time Jackson doesnt leave my side, he's actually obsessed with being so close to me and touching my hand....its annoying, but cute.

Yesterday, he sees a lady walking in the distance and took off, Lucy did as well. I bellowed at her and she hesitated, looked back, then went "fuck it, he's still going". So this poor lady had two quite big dogs charging towards her, and Jackson just jumps all over her!! (he doesnt jump on me because he knows its wrong, but he needs to learn that of other people as well).

I finally got Lucy to listen and she came back, Jackson just kept doing his thing, ignoring me.

Then when Lucy and I started walking in the other direction, he decided to come too. I put him on the lead and he just sat on his arse, wouldnt walk, wouldnt move. So I dragged his arse along for a good 50 metres before he decided it would be better to walk.

Now, Im worried about letting him off in case he does it again. We do training every day, he sits, he stays, he waits and wont touch his food until told...but obviously thats when he WANTS to listen.

Oh, and dude from 2 doors down yelled at Tyler last night about the Black Dog whos been hanging around. WTF? I was in the front yard, yell at me not the 8 year old, its not our fucking dog anyway and its certainly not OUR fault. Cockhead. I gave him whatfor!
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote