Thread: Problem Pages
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 04:51 AM   #32
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

I had some customers (who happened to live on my street), come to me asking for a cake for their small daughter (the tinkerbell one). I exchanged numbers with the wife at the end of the discussion and we all parted company, supposedly till cake day. That night I started getting some weird text messages from a private number. I didn't think much of it. Just figured some girl had given some bloke a false number to get rid of him or something. Anyway, I laughed and told the bloke he was shit out of luck and better luck with the next number (more or less). Anyway, the next day, i got more text messages, this time the husband saying his mate got his phone and was being a dick. I suggested he put a pin lock on his phone etc and expected not to hear any more. Anyway, the text messages kept coming spazmodically over the next few days. Stupid things like, "I'm just getting in the shower", followed by, "oops, sorry, wrong number". That sort of bullshit. Anyway, I showed the messages to a couple of girlfriends and they agreed that this guy was a creep and just ignore him which I did. Messages kept coming and then I showed my husband. He didn't say anything much. Just that the bloke was obviously a weirdo. Messages kept coming, so I blocked his number.

The wife still came to get the cake and was bitching about her husband. I told her he's a scumbag and she should ditch him.

She loved the cake. Agreed about her husband.