View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #19
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post

Them gals must be sworn to secrecy, or (more likely) they haven't got a Y chromosome and therefore are too busy thinking about whether their ass is too big, or not big enough, or if they remembered to feed the fish or cats or what are they going to make for dinner and was she insinuating that I am low class by that remark I wonder if there is a sale on english muffins at the store this week, we can freeze the extras Sally hasn't returned my call I wonder if she is ok, that guy she is going out with is such a jerk, I think she needs to work on her self esteem, how come my trainer makes that funny face when I am on the adductor machine? I don't know if I should continue my membership there...

Oh my God. He gets it.

I don't really have a preferred term. Not really. Most I don't mind. I have terms I detest. Don't like the word 'pussy'. Dunno why, always found that one an uncomfortable fit. Don't mind 'cunt'. Or 'Vag', or 'Bajina' *grins*. But not pussy. Always sounds fucking dumb to me. Don't think it works when an English guy says it.

There was a couple I used to know in Bolton. They lived in the flat below us. For some reason this topic of conversation came up at a party and apparently, he called it her little flower. *blinks* This of course led to this poor girl being greeted with "Hey, Lisa! Show us Your Flower!" for about the next five years :P

Last edited by DanaC; 04-25-2009 at 06:27 AM.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote