View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 01:00 PM   #44
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
They can make signs and stomp around and whine, but California voters are the ones who made the final decision at the polls, not the Mormon Church.
I made zero statement on the California decision. A more serious problem now exists. Religion imposed on all other people.

This month, the Catholic Church will conduct a meeting to determine how American doctors can define death. More religion that must be imposed on all Americans. The Catholic Church, like the Mormon Church, has decided that it must impose church doctrine on American laws. It has ordered all Catholic lawmakers to impose church doctrine in American laws. Shamefully, many Americans remained silent when both the Mormons and Catholics would pervert American laws with their religion.

Nothing was posted about whether Californians decided rightly or wrongly. Bullitt misrepresented what I posted. Question is whether the Mormon church should be prosecuted OR heavily taxed. By American religious standards, the Mormons did evil. Should they be burned at the stake - because those are laws also advocated by religion?

A church that advocates peace and lives in peace also remains silent about American laws. A church is only a conduit between a man and his god - not a political action group.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote