View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #13
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Our rights don't come from government, therefore government can't take them away. Our rights can't be given, taken, bought, sold, or voted away.

I would like to take back a statement I made earlier. I said all people who voted yes on Prop 8 should be deported. I realize now I was very wrong.

Where would we send them? I wouldn't want to send these people to any other country. I can't think of a country I hate so much, I'd send a bunch of redneck retards there. Rather than deporting them, we should line them up and shoot them dead.

After all, if they've got a right to vote on whether someone else has the right to marry, I have the right to vote to take away their right to life. The civil rights of gay people to marry are no more or less important than the right to life for those who voted to violate their rights.

The civil rights struggle for gays in America is no less important or crucial than was the civil rights struggle of the blacks during the 60s.