View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 04:34 PM   #33
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I havent really experienced it so much yet. I am generally alone in my house when not working anyway, though I do usually go to mum's house at some point most days ... at the moment I am still working, which also mans Mum having Carrot at hers during the day - I was already dropping him down of a morning rather than her picking him up in the car middayish, because of her recent op. So right now the only real difference is that I drop him at the gate rather than in the house and then when I get back from work, I dont go into her house, she comes out with both dogs and she walks Nelle partway up the hill with me and Carrot then I carry on the rest of the way home - we keep a bit of distance between us while we walk now.

When our laptops have been sorted out and we can work from home, then I think I;m going to feel it. I love being by myself and often crave more time to just be on my own at home, but from a mental health perspective, I know I am better when I am going into a workplace at least some of the time.

At least i won't be bored if I am working at home - just hope the network doesnt crash under the pressure lol
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote