View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 09:30 PM   #13
monster
I hear them call the tide

today I may have "mended" the (fake) marble threshold tile thing (what is the name of that?) across the step up into the en-suite bathroom. It was always cracked in two places, but when I hurriedly hauled by suitcase in there for a last minute weight check as I left for Florida last month, I lifted two of the pieces clean off Today I cemented them back down and redid the surrounded grout, so it ain't perfect, but it's as good as it was. Will check if it's secure enough in the morning. And I ran 3 miles in a decent time.

And tried to fix my printer. Again. failed again. Beest fixed it before when this happened, but I don't know what he did and can't ask him. frustrating rather than sad, though, so maybe I'm making progress on that.... I do need a new printer most likely but I just bought and installed a new expensive on-brand cart so I'm fucked if I'll give up that easily...

And I tidied a small corned of clutter in my lair.

And I pruned the roses and a few other bits outside. took down some winter festive season lights.

pottering

failed on the job apps