View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 12:06 PM   #53
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Why is it that the only group of people who are supposed to "keep it to themselves" are Christians?
because they're the only ones trying to force their beleifs on this country. the great white burden and all.

Quote:
They consistently demonstrate the most closed-minded attitude of any group.
yet you summarily reject my beliefs, as i've outlined above
Quote:
If there is something that is true, it's true, regardless of what you or I believe. As for data, there's scads of it. Untold volumes of it. Millenia-worth. It just doesn't fit into your system of measurement.
it doesnt fit my definition of accurate data. how can anyone who is still alive tell us about the hereafter?

Quote:
I believe in God because of faith, which I came by independently of any organized theology.
bullshit. you believe in god because everyone expects you to.
from the very beginning, you've been led to believe without proof. faith. faith is another way of saying, "trust me" which is Yiddish for "fuck you"

Quote:
Your beliefs can be summed up with "ain't no God gonna tell me what to do." We have different definition of intelligence.
my beliefs cannot be summed up by saying anything. maybe you're right about us having different def's of intelligence. your blinders are getting in your way.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote