View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 09:17 AM   #8
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamore
I bought the 10th anniversary edition of Mallrats last week...the most underrated and underappreciated Kevin Smith movie.
I'd agree with that. (Though I haven't seen the 10th, or Clerks X either.)

Currently from Netflix, I have Apollo 7: Shakedown Cruise, The Nightmare Before Christmas (which I never saw before, but we went to see Corpse Bride with some friends and I really liked it), and Three Smart Girls.

Speaking of DVDs, has anybody else checked out peerflix? In a nutshell, it's an organized DVD bartering system, so that you can send a movie to one person and get a credit which you can use to receive a movie from someone else. It sounded like a great idea, but I've got to say I'm not impressed so far. Maybe they just need more time to get organized? But I sent out my first two movies on Saturday. First, they have not sent me any more mailing envelopes, even though they should. Second, nobody has mailed me anything yet. Some stuff is harder to get, of course, but with 4 items on my list that I have enough credit for, all listed as "available" I'd expect some bites in 5 days.
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote