View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 07:48 PM   #119
pjshimmer
Keeper of the Decorum

Questions for YOU

Okay, you guys have bugged the gentleman from China for long enough. Now I, as a Chinese (I'm sure Sycamore can verify this), have some questions for you fellas. Don't mind me askin', but I've always been curious:

-How do you guys manage to eat all kinds of food (like pork, rice, and sandwich) without making any sound? I chew with my teeth, and one can always hear me chewing. I have to try really hard to hide the noise. Do you guys chew with your teeth at all?

-Do people generally spend most of their earnings, all of it, over all of it with credit card/loan, or save most of it? In China, it used to be that people generally saved most of their earnings, despite how little they were making. It was tradition to not "waste" any money. I think most people have gotten past this, since the new generation has enjoyed more comfort.

-Do people go see doctor/medical professional whenever they feel uncomfortable, or only when there's something serious? I usually avoid doctors unless there's something serious.

-.... actually, that's all I can think of for now

Enjoy this photo from my childhood, which Sycamore did the honor of scanning like 6 years ago :p

pjshimmer is offline   Reply With Quote