View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 02:28 PM   #9
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Turns out they are a real person, and I should have taken the time to get to know them. It turns out they have a real set of particular human qualities-- they're rude, judgemental, holier-than-thou, utterly clueless/tactless/brainless, and quite frankly lacking in any semblance of compassion or humanity. Of course all they'd need to do is stick around for a few months and they'd blend right in with all the other misfits. Everyone is welcome here, it's quite small-d Democratic. Oh, and they should wear a ƒucking mask, or learn to develop a thicker skin-- one or the other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
we know that. But something needed to be said about their posting behavior and the rest of us were waiting for someone else to do it. You cracked first, but only because I had to stop reading after they dredged up one painful thread after another and spewed uneducated and unresearched platitudes.

At worst, your posts were the last straw. UT moved on from here a while back, got a new life for himself, needed to make a break, but held on because he's a good sort and we were a strong community. Don't beat yourself up. UT powered teh cellar for longer than can possibly have been hoped for.

I think you guys are missing the whole point here. Did you know, for instance, that's she's 82?

/dripping sarcasm