View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 08:59 PM   #54
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
You either weren't paying attention who you're talking to, or you've completely misconstrued my position in your mind.
I have read your previous posts - with praise for The Don and for the people who support and praise him.

If you do not condom what The Don does and believes, then post it.

Meanwhile I say again, due to so many right wingers who blindly believe (with anger and threats) what they are told to believe. The Don (and his peers) have successfully even driven moderates out of the Republican party.

That Frontline piece demonstrates it clearly with a backstabbing of Eric Cantor - the House Majority leader. Same later happened to John Boehner. Because the party is now dominated by people who are told who to hate. Use hate to attract supporters. And do so with vindication only because they are told to. Inspired by a leader who is very good at promoting himself using hostility, insults, and constant lies.

(If) That being your other point: as I said, I agreed with the conclusion. But I do not believe (or know) if you believe or understand the reasons why. Since you have expressed agreement with The Don. Do not openly criticize him. And should.

Last edited by tw; 10-25-2019 at 09:14 PM.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote