View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 12:21 PM   #118
Tobiasly
hot

Quote:
Originally posted by Radar
What part of "his transfer request was turned down" do you not understand? He did not have a valid transfer to Alabama even if they said they'd take him.
Do you understand the difference between National Guard and Reserves? Do you understand the difference between a permanent transfer, and a temporary transfer (i.e. "split training")?

He requested two different transfers. Even the website you reference acknowledges this. The transfer to the Reserve unit was denied, but you don't have any information regarding his temporary duty with the other unit.

Split training is so common in reserve (lower-case "r", meaning Reserves or National Guard) units that it is often not documented. It simply shows up as a different job code on the pay stub. You are completely misinterpreting these documents because you have no administrative military experience whatsoever.

Please, call all the national newspapers with your proof; I'm sure they'd love to get some good dirt on the president. Call Howard Dean or Joe Lieberman or Wesley Clark. They would love to have your "proof". I know you don't agree with these guys either, but your loathing for Bush is obviously so deep-seated that I'm sure you'd love to see him smeared.
Tobiasly is offline   Reply With Quote