View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 11:41 AM   #117
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
It doesn't, however, reduce my faith in him as my current commander-in-chief.
If you have any faith in George W. Bush as a commander-in-chief or even as a decent human being, you're an idiot.

And for the record, nobody in Iraq is defending America. Not one. In fact they are doing the opposite. They are putting America in danger, costing America billions of dollars, violating the sovereignty of another nation, violating their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, committing murder, and oppressing people who were starved to death, kept from medicine, and attacked by America for 12 years. Every single American and Iraqi person who has died in this war rests on GWB's head. He alone started this illegal war. You can tell that to anyone with sand in their boots and tell them I said it and I'll say it to their face.

Quote:
So, unless you're hiding some documents from the Alabama National Guard unit showing that he didn't show up, you have nothing.
What part of "his transfer request was turned down" do you not understand? He did not have a valid transfer to Alabama even if they said they'd take him. I've seen no proof that he did show up in Alabama and you haven't presented any. It wouldn't matter if he did show up in Alabama, he was assigned to Texas and he didn't show up there. Even if he's on another base, it becomes desertion if he doesn't show up at his assigned base for 6 months.

Quote:
If those allegations are true, then yes, I agree it was shirking his duty and using connections to get special treatment.
He is still shirking his duty to the American people. He's a traitor and should be executed as one.

As far as penalties for poor attendance, I could hardly read the document and posted based on its description. It doesn't detract from the fact that his transfer request was DENIED so it doesn't matter if he took up Alabama on their offer, he's still a deserter because he deserted his assigned post without permission.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote