Thread: You RFN, 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #190
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
my "attacks" on JBK were all exhortations to make damn sense. I'm not telling him to leave or go home or shut up or anything else, and i'm not "judging" anything except for the incomprehensibility of his content. JBK makes no effort to and has no interest in helping anyone understand where he's "coming from" at any given point, except to say that he doesn't intend to make sense. That's a valid way to communicate, but it's equally valid to criticize it as opaque and nonsensical. Just like, you can use whatever damn pronouns you want, for me, but it's perfectly legitimate for me to correct you if I would prefer female ones, and its perfectly legitimate to point out when I feel like people are talking offensively. I don't care if you think it's overly sensitive of me.

Take the pill of chill dude...I barely said anything.

But I will now, and I don't care if you think it's overly meanie weanie of me: you get offended over shit even as people are trying to understand what you are saying. You'll be happy to know I read about every other word in this previous post, because WTF.

JBK has admitted to schizophrenia. You've admitted to being transgendered or whatever word I'm allowed to use. People bend over backwards to understand your position. But you got all pissy with JBK for no reason...why, because you don't 'get' schizophrenia? Well, I don't 'get' whatever it is you're hoping to accomplish, but I've kept my mouth shut. JBK isn't the issue. You are. You're on a fast track to crazy town, is what you are.

So put your big girl panties on, take a deeeeeep breath, and lay off the booze for a while.

kthx
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote