View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 08:30 PM   #14
Count Zero
Colloquialist

Quote:
Originally posted by dave
Count Zero has finally proven that he really has no interest in adding useful dialog to the Cellar; he wants to provoke emotions. The other word for this type of user is <b>troll</b>.

The suggestion that it be a Friday image is ridiculous, and the lack of commentary is indicative of his true motive, which is to shock. To those offended by the images: he's only ever come up with one good one, and that was two years ago. He's probably better suited to your ignore list.
I only checked the comments now... I didn't think this was going to cause such a stir.

Believe me or not, I thought the pics were interesting. I thought that Chinese people eating cats/dogs was only a myth.

And if you replace the cat with some other animal, like a chicken for instance, it wouldn't look so bad. I find that interesting.

I tried to edit the message to remove the direct links but the system didn't let me. I didn't know I shouldn't link directly, Undertoad.

Sorry if anyone got mad or disgusted, but it's no different than what you eat at McDonald's.

And about the Friday Image joke, well, lighten up.
Count Zero is offline   Reply With Quote